15 Minute Child Break Release Date: April 15, 2014
View Printable News Story
The 15-Minute Child Break is a FREE, interactive, one hour presentation for adults who are concerned about children (of any age) and substance abuse.
Participants receive age specific information and communication skills concerning substance abuse.
The 15 Minute Child Break covers topics such as:
• Talking to Your Kids about Drugs and Alcohol
• Influence of Media and Pop Culture
• Effects of Specific Drugs
• Keeping Your Kids Drug-Free
• Strengthening Parenting Skills
• Utilizing Teachable Moments
Please join the 15-Minute Child Break Parent Presentation and spend a hour learning how to talk to your kids about drugs and alcohol. Light refreshments will be served.
We hope you can attend!
The presentation will be held:
Date: Thursday, May 29, 2014
Location: (Oak Ridge Senior Center) 54 Schoolhouse Rd., Oak Ridge