A G E N D A
JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP COUNCIL
SPECIAL BUDGET/REGULAR MEETING
FEBRUARY 13, 2008
BUDGET 6:00 P.M./REGULAR 7:30 P.M.
ALL OF THE HYPERLINKS ON THIS AGENDA ARE INOPERABLE
Salute to the Flag
Notice of Presiding Officer
2008 Municipal Budget Overview (Leach)
Recess/Reconvene at 7:30 p.m.
Approval of Minutes of Previous Meetings
n January 16, 2008 Mrs. Merz and Mr. Birmingham Absent
n January 23, 2008 Mr. Sanchelli Absent
Public Hearing Upon Adoption For Ordinances on Second Reading and Final Hearing:
o Ordinance #2-08: Amend Chapter 130-19 - No Left Turn ? Espanong Road & Nolan?s Point Road; Chapter 130-51 ? Ridge Road Speed Limit
Administrative Reports of Mayor and Administrator
Ordinances for First Reading:
o Ordinance #3-08: Amend Chapter 142 Alcoholic Beverages - One Mile
ä Resolution #08-14: Approval of Bills
ä Resolution #08-15: Authorize Passage of Consent Agenda
1) Resolution: Authorize Municipal Clerk to Execute and Submit a 2008 PARIS Grant Application for Imaging and Microfilming in the amount of $50,000
2) Resolution: Authorizing Mayor to execute Health Education Contract with Kristine A. Wilsusen, MA, CHES to provide Health Education Services (Certificate of Availability of Funds)
3) Resolution: Release Culvert Inspection Escrow $125,000 plus Interest To Manny Guarda Construction/Water Village
4) Resolution: Authorizing Mayor to execute Morris County Emergency Notification System Memorandum of Understanding Among The County of Morris an The Township of Jefferson
5) Resolution: To Correct Resolution #07-78 to Accept Jessica Court and Elizabeth Place ? Colonial Oaks II
6) Resolution: Urge Governor and State Legislators to extend the 5 year time period for Green Acres and Farmland Preservation Funds in the Highlands Act
7) Resolution: Award of Bid for Laboratory Testing in the Department of Utilities to Analytical Laboratory Services, Inc. in the amount of $29,279.00 for a three year contract award ending 2/13/11 (Certificate of Availability of Funds)
8) Resolution: Tax Office Requests Refund of Overpayments
9) Resolutions General Dept. Requests:
o Memo dated January 18, 2008 from Building Dept.
Refund Terry O?Neill $58.80
o Memo dated January 22, 2008 from Building Dept.
Refund Ray Calogero $500.00
10) One Day Liquor License:
· Jefferson Township PBA Local 190 -Fundraiser
March 1, 2008 at Star of the Sea Church - 6:30 to 11 pm
ALL OF THE HYPERLINKS ON THIS AGENDA ARE INOPERABLE.
THE AGENDA FOR SAID MEETING TO THE EXTENT NOW KNOW IS AS FOLLOWS:
ITEMS LISTED ON THE ABOVE AGENDA AND ANY OTHER BUSINESS THE COUNCIL MAY DEEM NECESSARY
FORMAL ACTION MAY TAKE PLACE