THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH AT 5:30 PM IS THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR CAMP UNDER THE DISCOUNTED EARLY BIRD RATES! ONLY COMPLETE PACKAGES WILL BE ACCEPTED SO BE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PACKET WITH IMMUNIZATION RECORDS, A PHOTO OF THE CHILD, AND A COPY OF YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE CARD.
Camp Jefferson Summer Day Camp Registration Packet
is now available!
Packets are now available at the Camp Jefferson Recreation Office at 81 Weldon Road during regular business hours. They will also be available for before and after office hours as well as in the outside wall containers next to the office's front door. Packets will also be available in the display racks at the Jefferson Township Municipal Building at 1033 Weldon Road or at the Jefferson Township Public Library at 1031 Weldon Road -- both in the Municipal Complex. You can also call the Recreation Department office at 973-663-8404 and request that a packet be mailed to you.
Or PRINT the REGISTRATION PACKET OUT from this website by USING THIS LINK: http://www.jeffersontownship.net/FCpdf/2014%20Camp%20Jefferson%20REGISTRATION.pdf
Oops! The cost for the All-Camper Trip to Turtle Back Zoo in Week 6 on Tuesday, July 29th is incorrect on the registration form. The correct price for this trip is $18.50 per person. Our apologies for the error.
NOTE: Before filling out the application, be sure to also look at the Camp's Off-Site/On-Site Activities Reference Guide - it will be very helpful in choosing weeks, lunches, trips, etc.
Remember to include the following with your registration packet:
- A $30 non-refundable registration fee (checks made payable to The Township of Jefferson)
- Full payment for one 3-day or one 5-day week w/ optional day care, busing, trips, meals, and electives)
- The fully completed Health History Form (a doctor's visit is not required)
- The signed Health and Medical Policies letter
- A copy of the child's most recent Immunizations Records (we cannot use last year's if your child attended our camp)
- A photocopy of the front and back of the child's (or family's) most recent Health Insurance Card
- A copy of the child's birth certificate only if 3, 4, or 5 years old to verify age as of June 23, 2014
- Camp discipline policy signed by a parent/guardian and the camper regardless of age
- A small photo (head shot preferred) of the camper
Credit Card Transactions - Jefferson Township only accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Discover credit cards, and each charge will incur a convenience fee of 2.45% calculated on the total amount charged.
If using a credit card on the phone, the office staff will ask for the name of the person on the credit card being used, the billing address for this credit card, the expiration date, the credit card number, the security code, and a daytime phone number. If the credit card is not the caller's credit card, the office staff will contact the holder of the card for permission.
* ON THE NAVIGATION BAR AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE, CLICK ON THE TAB "RESIDENTS", ON THE DROP-DOWN MENU, CLICK ON "FORM CENTER", AND THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE RECREATION DEPARTMENT AND CHOSE THE ITEM YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. OR USE THIS LINK: http://www.jeffersontownship.net/FCpdf/2014%20Camp%20Jefferson%20REGISTRATION.pdf