THESE ARE NEW 2017 POLICIES SO CHOOSE YOUR WEEKS WISELY!
THE EARLY BIRD registration deadline is
Wednesday, May 3 at 11:59 pm, and the week(s) chosen
must be paid in full by May 3 at 11:59 pm to retain the tuition discount.
ANY AND ALL CHANGES MADE TO A REGISTERED WEEK WILL INCUR
A $25 ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGE FEE PER CHILD, PER INSTANCE
& BE STRICTLY ENFORCED THIS YEAR.
Online registration continues for each week of Camp including
all associated options (before/after care, busing, lunches, electives,
sports clinics, and off-site trips) after the Early Bird rates expire
(but at the regular tuition rate)
Online registration and full payment is then due Two Tuesdays Before
the beginning of the Camp week you want your child to attend.
The $25 Administrative Change Fee applies throughout the summer.
The 2017 Camp Jefferson Summer Day Camp
There are no printed registration packets available this year as all registrations must be done online. For directions on how to set up a Community Pass account in order to register for summer camp, access the township's FORM CENTER through the home page of www.jeffersontownship.net OR log on to
Registration will soon be available online at https://register.communitypass.net/reg/index.cfm
Call the Recreation Department office at 973-663-8404 if you need assistance.
Remember to follow the prompts when registering online to complete the following requirements. Some items will be addressed with an electronic signature and other documents will have to be mailed or dropped off in person at the Camp Jefferson office immediately after completing online registration:
- A $30 non-refundable registration fee
- Full payment for one 3-day or one 5-day week w/ optional day care, busing, trips, meals, and electives)
- The fully completed Health History Form (a doctor's visit is not required)
- The signed Health and Medical Policies letter
- A copy of the child's most recent Immunizations Records (we cannot use last year's if your child attended our camp)
- A photocopy of the front and back of the child's (or family's) most recent Health Insurance Card
- A copy of the child's birth certificate only if 3, 4, or 5 years old to verify age as of June 26, 2017.
- Camp discipline policy signed by a parent/guardian and the camper regardless of age
- A small photo (head shot preferred) of the camper
Credit Card Transactions - Jefferson Township's online registration module only accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Discover credit cards, and each charge will incur a convenience fee of 2.75% calculated on the total amount charged.