The Township Health Center activities are postponed until further notice.
The Jefferson Township Department of Health and Welfare provides a wide range of Public Health services designed to promote and protect the health of Jefferson Township residents including:
CoronaVirus (COVID 19) Resources
- NJ Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- CDC’s 2019 Novel Coronavirus Website
- CDC’s Share Facts About COVID-19, Stop the Spread of Rumors
- Morris County Government Coordinating Response to Coronavirus (PDF)
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus Public Call Center (NJPIES): 1-800-222-1222
View the schedule certain services are provided by the Health Center Clinic.
Learn about important services provided by the Health Department.
Personal Health Services include service for Jefferson Township residents including male care screenings, well baby care, female health, clinics and cancer services.
Vital Statistics Office maintains all records of all births, deaths, marriages and civil unions occurring within Jefferson Township.
Information about animal licensing materials, animal control services, and cruelty laws.