Monday, May, 30 2022 is a holiday observed by Blue Diamond.
There will be no recycling or trash picked up on this Monday.
Please read below for the schedule changes that pertain to your specific day of collection:
- All trash or recycling normally picked up on Monday, 5/30 will be picked up on Tuesday, 5/31.
- All trash or recycling normally picked up on Tuesday, 5/31 will be picked up on Wednesday 6/1.
- There will be no Metal and vegetative waste picked up on Wednesday, 6/1.
- Please have all trash and recycling to the curb by 6:00 am.
- The recycling office and municipal building offices will also be closed on Monday, 5/30.
- The recycling yard will be open Wednesday, 6/1, from 9 – 1pm and Saturday, 6/4 from 9-2pm for your convenience.
Our Trash/Recycling Hauler observes the following six holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
For holidays such as Memorial Day (Monday), Labor Day (Monday), Thanksgiving Day (Thursday) and any Observed Holiday that falls on a weekday, the scheduled Recycling/Garbage collection day will be made up the next workday, with that day’s collection being shifted accordingly to the next day. Vegetative Waste and Bulk Metal Collection is subject to cancellation for that week. Please check back on the Recycling and Garbage Collection Department Page under Holiday Schedule for a detailed description of the changes that pertain to the up and coming Holiday(s).
Municipal Building and Recycling Offices will be closed on the following days in observance of Holidays:
President’s Day Monday, February 21, 2022
Good Friday Friday, April 15, 2022
Memorial Day Monday, May 30, 2022
Independence Day Monday, July 4, 2022
Labor Day Monday, September 5, 2022
Columbus Day Monday, October 10, 2022
Thanksgiving Thursday, November 24, 2022 - Friday, November 25, 2022
Christmas Friday, December 23, 2022 - Monday, December 26, 2022
New Year’s Day Friday, December 31, 2022
Vegetative Waste pick-up begins Wednesday, April 6, 2022 and will continue every Wednesday through Wednesday, December 14, 2022.
There will be no vegetative waste or metal picked up the weeks of the Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day Holidays.