- Recycling & Garbage Collection
- Holiday Schedule
Monday, May, 29 2023 is a holiday observed by Blue Diamond.
There will be no recycling or trash picked up on this Monday.
Please read below for the schedule changes that pertain to your specific day of collection:
- All trash or recycling normally picked up on Monday, 5/29 will be picked up on Tuesday, 5/30.
- All trash or recycling normally picked up on Tuesday, 5/30 will be picked up on Wednesday 5/31.
- There will be no Metal and vegetative waste picked up on Wednesday, 5/31.
- Please have all trash and recycling to the curb by 6:00 am.
- The recycling office and municipal building offices will also be closed on Monday, 5/29.
- The recycling yard will be open Wednesday, 5/31, from 9 – 1pm and Saturday, 6/3 from 9-2pm for your convenience.
Trash/recycling hauler holiday observations
Our Trash/Recycling Hauler observes the following six holidays and adjustments to the schedule will be made:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
For holidays that fall on a weekday, the scheduled Recycling/Garbage collection day will be made up the next workday, with that day’s collection being shifted accordingly to the next day. Vegetative Waste and Bulk Metal Collection is subject to cancellation for that week. Please check back on the Recycling and Garbage Collection Department Page under Holiday Schedule for a detailed description of the changes that pertain to the up and coming Holiday(s).
Municipal and recycling offices holiday observations
Municipal Building and Recycling Offices will be closed on the following days in observance of Holidays:
President’s Day Monday, February 20, 2023
Good Friday Friday, April 7, 2023
Memorial Day Monday, May 29, 2023
Independence Day Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Labor Day Monday, September 4, 2023
Columbus Day Monday, October 9, 2023
Veterans Day Friday, November 10, 2023
Thanksgiving Thursday, November 23, 2022 - Friday, November 24, 2023
Christmas Monday, December 25, 2023- Tuesday December 26, 2023
New Year’s Day Monday, January 1, 2024