Registration is now open for 2020 Camp Jefferson Summer Day Camp you may register your child online at Community Pass. Use the 2020 Camp Jefferson Parent Worksheet (PDF) to help guide you during online registration.
Choose Your Weeks Wisely to Avoid Administrative Fee Changes
The Early Bird registration deadline is Sunday, May 17, 2020, and the week(s) and the options chosen in your Community Pass shopping cart must be paid in full by Sunday, May 17, 2020 to retain the tuition discount.
- Any and all changes made to a registered week will incur a $25 administrative change fee per child, per instance and be strictly enforced.
- The $25 Administrative Change Fee applies throughout the summer.
- Online registration continues for each week of Camp including all associated options (before/after care, busing, lunches, electives, sports clinics, and off-site trips) after the Early Bird rates expire (but at the regular tuition rate)
- Online registration and full payment is then due two Tuesdays before the beginning of the Camp week you want your child to attend. You can pay immediately online with your credit card or mail or drop off a check or cash within 3 business days.
- There are no printed registration packets available as all registrations must be done online.
- Call the Recreation Department office at 973-663-8404 if you need assistance.
Remember to follow the prompts when registering online to complete the following requirements. Some items will be addressed with an electronic signature and other documents will have to be printed out, mailed or dropped off in person at the Camp Jefferson office immediately after completing online registration:
- A $30 non-refundable registration fee
- Full payment for one 3-day or one 5-day week with or without optional day care, busing, trips, meals, and electives
- The fully completed Health History Form (a doctor’s visit is not required)
- The signed Health and Medical Policies letter (will be done electronically online with an electronic signature)
- A copy of the child’s most recent Immunizations Records (we cannot use last year’s if your child attended our camp)
- A photocopy of the front and back of the child’s (or family’s) most recent Health Insurance Card
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate only if 3, 4, or 5 years old to verify age as of June 24, 2020
- Camp discipline policy signed by a parent/guardian and the camper regardless of age (will be done electronically online with an electronic signature)
- A small photo (head shot preferred) of the camper
Credit Card Transactions
Jefferson Township’s online registration module only accepts MasterCard, VISA, and Discover credit cards, and each charge will incur a convenience fee of 2.65% calculated on the total amount charged.