Ski / Snowboard at Mountain Creek
The Jefferson Township Recreation Department is again sponsoring a school-based 6-week after-school ski/snowboard program at Mountain Creek in Vernon for Jefferson Township students in grades 3 to 12 as well as for family and friends. Jefferson Township students 7 to 18 years old participating in the multi-trip program (taking the Rec Department bus) may choose either a ski or snowboard package; and all first-time participants must take the free lessons.
- A multi-trip program lift ticket including six lessons - one for each night the student skis or snowboards on the Jefferson Rec club dates is available for $139.99 until November 27
- A Youth Club Member All Access Student season pass available for $229.99 until October 31st and then $249.99 until 11/27
The Jefferson Township Middle School/High School program and the Arthur Stanlick/White Rock Elementary School program will run on Thursday evenings January 9, 16, 23, 30 and February 6 and 13. Make-up dates will be February 20 and 27. Two buses will leave directly from the JTMS/JTHS complex at dismissal and return at approximately 9:30 pm to the JTMS parking lot while other buses will leave individually directly from the Stanlick School and the White Rock School at dismissal and return to each respective school parking lot at approximately 8:45 pm.
An optional equipment rental package which includes a free Helmet Rental and Rental Damage Insurance is $124.99 until November 27 and valid on the six club group nights. All Jefferson student skiers and snowboarders must wear helmets to protect against head injury.
Meal vouchers are available at $65.94 for a six-pack voucher offering a choice of a burger, chicken fingers, or pizza with fries and a beverage or the Premium Meal Deal six-pack package at $77.94 offering a choice of a sandwich, salad, or soup; plus a choice of a fruit or yogurt; plus a choice of a beverage.
The Recreation Department offers busing for the six group trips to/from Mountain Creek at $90 per student attending the JT High School, Middle School, White Rock and Stanlick Elementary Schools; and students can bring their own equipment to their respective school the morning of each trip (not on the school bus!) and on the ski bus with them to Mountain Creek. Parents must reserve and make payment online through the Rec Department’s online registration program Community Pass at https://register.communitypass.net If you already have a Community Pass account, simply log in and choose the "2020 Mt. Creek after school program"" season. If you don’t, directions to create an online Community Pass account are available at www.jeffersontownship.net, to Form Center, to Recreation.
Mountain Creek and Jefferson Rec are also offering friends and family products to residents through the Mt. Creek website.
- All Access Youth Season Pass - Non-participating (no busing) for ages 7 to 18 only - $269.99 until 10/31 and $319.99 until 11/27
- Young Adult All Access Season Pass for ages 19 to 29 years only - $269.99 until 10/31 and $319.99 until 11/27
- Adult All Access Season Pass for ages 30 and up - $269.99 until 10/31 and $319.99 until 11/27
- Young Adult Value Pass (not valid on holidays) for 19 to 29 years of age only - $239.99 until 10/31 and $289.99 until 11/27
- Adult Value Pass (not valid on holidays) for ages 30 and up - $269.99 until 10/31 and $319.99 until 11/27
- Note - there is no Youth Value Pass for ages 7 to 18
- Triple Play Cards will only be sold until November 27 through Mt. Creek’s online module using Jefferson Recreation’s log in and password
Link: Mountain Creek Website
Password: When prompted for password new members create their own or existing members can use the password they created last year (or reset password, if they don’t remember it).
The Recreation Department is also looking for parents/guardians of participating students (taking the bus from their respective school) who may be interested in being a chaperone for the 6-trip program. If interested, contact Recreation Program Coordinator Susan Hannon at 973-663-8404, ext. 4 or email Susan Hannon for details.