- The last Monday of the month
- 7:30 PM
- Virtual or at the Township Municipal Building
1033 Weldon Road
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849
Members of the committee include representatives from the governing body, education, health, law enforcement, as well as civic, religious and business groups. The committee determines the needs of the community and develops prevention plans to address the identified priorities.
In 1970, Jefferson Township formed a Drug Abuse Council to address local concerns of drug and alcohol use by township youth. In 1987, the name of the committee was changed to the Municipal Alliance Committee for a Drug-Free Community
Join the Committee
We are looking for eager volunteers to address substance abuse prevention activities across the lifespan within Jefferson Township!
- Attend live or virtual monthly meetings(usually the last Monday of the month at 7:30 pm)
- Work collaboratively with a group
- Engage our community through increasing awareness of substance abuse prevention across the lifespan