Homeland Security COVID-19 Rumor Control and Disinformation Updates for both state and federal information.
Friendship at Heart Program (for Seniors aged 60 and up, volunteer opportunity)
NJ 2-1-1 Handling COVID-19 Questions: 1-800-962-1253
- Residents can also text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive information and updates by text.
- To receive live text assistance text your zip code to 898-211
Mental Health Association in New Jersey
- Virtual Support Groups and Interactive Community Educational Programs and Training will be available through Zoom, Facebook or Skype. Check our website on an ongoing basis or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the schedule and more information.
- Coping Tips and Strategies during the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Toll-free Call Center available Statewide for providing Emotional Support and Referrals 866-202-4357
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) released a guide to answer frequently asked questions regarding the intersection between Coronavirus and people affected by mental illness, their caregivers and loved ones. You can also visit the Morris County Stigma-Free Initiative website here.
- County Senior Services Questions can be directed at 1-800-564-4656 or online here.
- Applicants may call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955
- Email email@example.com for more information
NJEDA COVID-19 Economic Relief Package (PDF), initiatives aimed at stabilizing and revitalizing local small businesses, mid-size businesses, and startups or other early stage companies.
What State assistance is available for Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFIs) to support small businesses? (Grant and loan applications open April 8, 2020, at 9 a.m.)
Senator Menendez’s bipartisan legislation, State and Municipal Assistance Recovery and Transition (SMART) Act (PDF), which would provide $500.0 billion in emergency federal funding
NJ Unemployment Insurance Contact Form - The Department of Labor created a new web portal that allows New Jersey residents to contact the Department of Labor directly for residents who have questions about their applications. For more information residents can go to myunemployment.nj.gov.
Governor Executive Orders
Mandatory Facility Closures Administrative Order No. 2020-02 (PDF)
Mandatory Facility Closures Administrative Order No. 2020-03 (PDF)
Essential Retail and Businesses Update Administrative Order No. 2020-06 (PDF)
- The above order allows the following stores to open as essential retail stores:
- Mobile phone retail and repair shops, Bicycle shops (but only to provide service and repair), Livestock feed stores, Nurseries and garden centers, Farming equipment stores.
Executive Order #104 (PDF)
Executive Order #105 (PDF) Changes to Upcoming New Jersey Elections in Response to COVID-19
Executive Order #106 (PDF) Governor Enacts Moratorium on Removals of Individuals Due to Evictions or Foreclosures
Executive Order #108 (PDF)
Executive Order #110 (PDF) Requiring Child Care Centers Close on April 1 Unless Serving Children of Essential Workers
Executive Order #113 (PDF)
Executive Oder #122 (PDF) to Cease All Non-Essential Construction Projects and Imposes Additional Mitigation Requirements on Essential Retail Businesses and Industries to Limit the Spread of COVID-19
Executive Order #127 (PDF) Extending Certain Deadlines Associated with Rule making
Executive Order #138 (PDF) Extension of Public Health Emergency
Executive Order #142 (PDF) Permitting the resumption of non-essential construction, curbside pickup at non-essential retail businesses, and car gatherings for the purpose of drive-through and drive-in events.
Executive Order #143 (PDF) Allowing Beaches, Boardwalks, Lakes, and Lakeshores to Remain Open with Social Distancing Measures in Place
Executive Order #147 (PDF) Permitted Recreational Activities
- Small businesses in New Jersey may apply for an EIDL online here or they can also reach out to their local SBA District Offices.