Show All Answers

1. If I wish to simply pay a fine for parking and certain moving offenses, what do I do?
2. What do I do if I have received a Summons that requires my Court appearance and I wish to plead guilty at that time?
3. If I have received a Summons and I wish to contest the allegations made in the Summons, how should I proceed?
4. If I have been charged with a criminal offense, such as a disorderly persons offense, petty disorderly persons offense or a violation of a Township Ordinance, what must I do?
5. If I plead guilty or I am found guilty of any offense (traffic or criminal) and I am not satisfied with the judgment of the Judge finding me guilty or the sentence that he imposed, what can I do?
6. What If I plead guilty or I am found guilty and I don’t have the funds to pay the fine?
7. What if I fail to appear, fail to notify the Court of a new address, fail to pay a fine or costs or otherwise fail to follow the direction in the Summons, by the Court Staff or the Municipal Judge?